- This is not the official website of UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India). It is meant for informational purposes only and is not associated to UIDAI in any way.
- All materials on this site are protected by copyright and intellectual property laws and are the property of the owners of this Blog.
- All content provided is for informational purposes only. The owner of this website makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
- Visitors who use this website and rely on any information do so at their own risk.
- We are not responsible for the contents or reliability of any other websites to which we provide a link and do not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them.
- By sharing any contribution (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) with us you agree to grant us, free of charge, permission to use the material in any way we want (including modifying or deleting it). In order that we can use your contribution, you confirm that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe any International/National laws and that you have the right to give us permission to use it for the purposes specified above.
- We do not warrant that functions available on this website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the server that makes it available is free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.